February 13, 2013

PTI Watercolour Challenge



I have never really been fond of watercolouring, but I decided to give it a shot tonight for today's challenge.  OK well it was actually kind of fun and easy.  I stamped my images using Memento Tuxedo black Ink first.  Then I patted a few ink pads onto my craft sheet and added a bit of water for my paint and then coloured the flowers in.  I used palette No. 3 from yesterday's challenge for my card.





All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:  White, Lavendar Moon
Stamps: Naturel Beauties, Happy for You
Ink:  Plum Pudding, Hawaiian Shores, Blueberry Sky, Simply Chartreuse (PTI) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)

18 comments :

Joyce said...

I checked one last time, and this card was up. Yay!! It is just beautiful, and this was such a great set to use for watercoloring. I just love these colors, too.

Lynn said...

So soft and absolutely beautiful!

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful! It is amazing how detailed the flowers look....they really have a lot of depth! Just gorgeous colors, too!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers and the sentiment!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my- i just love those colors together!! you rocked t his

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. Those flowers look wonderful.

Michelle said...

Tracey, your watercolored blooms are beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

so totally gorgeous...

Lisa Elton said...

Your painted blooms are lovely Tracey, wonderful soft card!

Kara said...

pretty!!

Darnell said...

Brilliant job with the watercoloring, Tracey! Those are wonderful colors and you've chosen a perfect image to use!!

Kay Miller said...

This is just gorgeous Tracey! You did wonderful at the watercoloring! The colors are so pretty! I wish I had had more time to participate in some of the PTI Challenges. They look like so much fun!

Virginia L. said...

This is GORGEOUS, Tracey!! I love your take of colors and the soft pretty pink as the layering paper!

Barb Ghig said...

You really achieved so much beautiful dimension with your watercoloring! I love the color palette, too...stunning card!

Jen W. said...

Well, you certainly made it look easy! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft look!

Marybeth said...

This turned out lovely Tracey ! Gorgeous looking card.

Jean said...

Beautiful flowers - love your watercoloring - I didn't have time for this color challenge, but if I would have, these would have been the colors I would have chosen.
,