May 18, 2012

colourQ challenge #137 - Card 2

This is my second post for today and my second card for this weeks colourQ challenge.  I am so in love with these colours I could keep making cards all weekend, but we leave in an hour for the cottage and to greet the black flies.  Time for a spring cleanup, grass to be moved, raking to be done and brush to be collected.  This weekend gets better each year with now two teenagers that have much more energy than Dad and I.  Here is my second card.





All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: White, Hawaiian Shores, Winter Wisteria, Smoky Shadow Paper Pack
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Winter Wisteria
Dies: Limit\less Layers Ovals 1.75"
other: foam dots


12 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Another lovely card Tracey. Yep those teenagers can be a BIG help for us aging folks ;)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so pretty! the color combo is just beautiful!

Cyndie said...

Oooo, very nice! That's a cool butterfly and it looks wonderful against the damask! Have a great weekend with the flies!

Joyce said...

This one is gorgeous, too. You are so good about using that patterned paper. I seem to be hoarding mine, for no good reason. Love the butterfly on this one.

Kim Heggins said...

Great use of the printed paper from PTI and the butterfly is so sweet, fabulous card!

Vicky Hayes said...

You're on a roll Tracey! This one is lovely too - I like the simplicity of the butterfly against the ornate background.

Patrice said...

Beautiful card...love the shape of that butterfly!

Kara said...

love this one too:)

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
These colors are just perfect for this...
and that beautiful butterfly...
so much better than the black flies! ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card Tracey! I can see why you are in love with these colors...they are a beautiful combo, I would have never thought to put them together. Well done. :)

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so pretty Tracey! I love that butterfly - that stamp set is on my wish list! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Marybeth said...

Love the background on this beauty Tracey! Also I love your new Colour Queen badge on your blog! Whooo Whooo! Don't get too used to the teenagers help because then they leave :) and its just you two.