Pages

September 1, 2026

Color Hues #140- Dusty Blue and Brown

Hi crafty friends! It' time for a new color duo at the at the Color Hues Color Challenge! Challenge #140 has been chosen by our fabulous leader and teammate Nancy Leppek! She chose Dusty Blue and Brown for the colours this challenge!

I finally took the opportunity to create a card with the PinkFresh Studio Floral Fields die and stencil set. First I die cut the flowers with the die using white cardstock. 


Then I used the coordinating stencil set which has seven layers to colour my field using Catherine Pooler inks in Cove Blue, Stone Blue and Icing on the Cake.




The thank you sentiment is from PinkFresh Studio's Amazing Things! It was heat embossed with Wow Gold Sparkle embossing powder and then cut out with the co-ordinating die.





If you haven't had a chancce yet to see wht the rest of my talented teammates did for this challenge please make sure you stop over at the Color Hues Color Challenge blog to check out their designs!

Thanks for stopping in today!

14 comments :

  1. Tracey! I'm already thinking 'why the heck didn't I think of that!?' Such a wonderful set for those colors and an absolutely gorgeous card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a pretty garden of blue blooms, Tracey! I love the two tone flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tracey...I absolutely LOVE your card in the challenge colors! This die and stencil set were made for this color combo and I totally love how it fills up the whole front of the card! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great die, Tracey, and it works beautifully with the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo and love your field of flowers, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour combination looks fab with those blooms, a kind of end of summer vibe. Well it certainly reflects my parched borders that our summer has created. However Mother Nature is wonderful and after some needed rain this last week the grass is growing, as are the weed seeds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add this to the list of favorite cards of yours! I love that you used so many different hues of the challenge colors too. This is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dusty blue blooms and brown stems/leaves are lovely. Such a pretty card to showcase our challenge colours.
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous die cut and stenciled blooms, Tracey! The colors work wonderfully with your lovely design! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am IN LOVE with this card!!! I'm so out of touch so I went on the PFS site to check out the products. Psst....your card is better than any of their online examples. LOL! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tracey, what a glorious way to use our challenge colors! Those flowers are so beautiful, and I love the stems and leaves in that shade of brown. I agree with Julie, it kind of gives the end of summer vibe, which is perfect for September. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! I love to read each and every comment!