Hello Crafty friends! It's time for another new color duo at the Color Hues Color Challenge! Challenge #136 was chosen by talented teammate Julie Beech and she has selected Cream an Gold for us!
Well I had to think for a bit and once I put my mind to it I made another tote bag card!
I used the Hero Arts Tote Bag die to make a tote in cream and gold. I used Spellbinders Pearl Gold paper for my gold. Once it was done I thought, I would love to have a real bag in these colours.
The card base was made from kraft cardstock and I used the Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop as my mat at 5 1/4" x 4".
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Spellbinders Shopping Bag stamp set. I heat embossed it with Wow Metallic Gold Rich embossing powder!
The tote was attached with foam dots so that a gift card could put placed inside the bag!
If you haven't had a chance yet, head over to the Color Hues blog to see what my teammates have done! They have done an amazing job once again. I hope to see you play along with us!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!





This is a beautiful tote bag, Tracey! And that background is a perfect place to put it!
ReplyDeleteTerrific use of the colors, Tracey this is cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your cute little tote, Tracey! Keep them coming please! Just love that wonderful cover die, too!
ReplyDelete=]
I wouldn't mind a tote bag in these colors either Tracey...so chic!! And what a great idea to add a gift card to the inside! Sweet, sweet card my friend...but then, yours always are!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteLove the tote cards. this is an elegant turn with the challenge colors.
ReplyDeleteA very elegant tote it is too Tracey. The quilted backround sets it off perfectly. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun idea with this pairing, Tracey! I think that background really elevates the card! I really like that tote and your card, equally!
ReplyDeleteI too would like a tote in those colors, Tracey. Great idea to use it for the challenge.
ReplyDeleteYes please to a gold + cream tote bag! Fabulous way to showcase the variety of ways gold and cream can be paired.
ReplyDeletehugs~c
You're proving how versatile a bag die can be! Gold and cream would be elegant any time of the year. The lucky recipient gets two gifts--the gift card and the card itself!
ReplyDeleteTracey, your choice to create the tote was brilliant! It looks so classy in cream and gold and making it a gift card holder will be a fun surprise for the recipient. Love this!
ReplyDelete