March 13, 2019

St. Patrick's Day | for Birch Press Design

Hi there, today I have a card over on the Birch Press Design blog for St. Patrick's Day which is this coming weekend. After what has been a VERY long, cold and snowy winter I feel that St. Patrick's Day is a hint that springtime is coming.

This past weekend I was away at a stamping retreat and when I came home the snow had gone down about 4" from when I left. Great news but while I was sleeping and during the day on Monday 6 more inches fell!!! So I could use a little Luck of the Irish and maybe the temperatures will warm up and the snow will melt!


tracey_StPatrick_main

Hope you pop over to the Birch Press Design blog and have a closer look st this 4 bar card I created for today!

5 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the glitz and glam Tracey! Darn that snow, it just doesn't' know when to give up does it!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful St. Patrick's Day card...love the gold and your sweet shamrock.

Sharron said...

The gold and green looks fantastic! I think many of us are ready to enjoy some green after this long winter!

Anita in France said...

So striking, Tracey ... the green and shimmery gold is gorgeous! Hope you won't have to wait too long for spring to be sprung! Hugs, Anita :)